[cvsnt] Authorization to Admin to create/import a project.

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Dec 11 06:10:54 GMT 2007

Sachin,

> thanks bo for the reply... but i am making use of Windows
> machine and i cant
> able to write the script and execute the code. Can u help me
> out of this.

Bo suggested writing code because you stated that you only wanted to
restrict import - however if your problem is the same as the one you
originally posted - preventing import and create/add then - as
previously advised - use the access control list functions of CVSNT -
the URLS were in the FAQ I sent you.
http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

Ie:

First set up some access control lists (eg: administrator = all, all
other users = read,write,tag)
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/chacl.html

Here is more info on permissions:
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/Setting-permissions.html

Then configure the ACLmode:
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/config.html

If that is not sufficient:
http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2za

If you try these and get into trouble then by all means write back with
the list of commands you have tried and the results/errors - people will
be happy to help you learn how to diagnose your own problems.

Regards,

Arthur