[cvsnt] Segfaults

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Dec 14 19:58:29 GMT 2007

> > All CVSNT configuration is done in /etc/cvsnt/PServer
>
> I've now set
> AllowTrace=1
> AuditLogSessions=1      # All server connections/commands
> AuditLogCommits=1       # Log changes due to commits
> #AuditLogDiffs=0        # Store diffs in commit log
> #AuditLogTags=0         # Log tagging operations
> #AuditLogHistory=0      # Log cvs history

OK - I forgot about /etc/cvsnt/Plugins - you'll need to enable the audit
trigger.

You also need to specify the database type, database name, user,
password iin /etc/cvsnt/Pserver

> and added a line
> ServerTraceFile=/var/log/cvslog_ps
.
.
> Furthermore I added
> CVS_SERVER_LOG=/var/log/cvslog_env     in   /etc/environment

These two are the same.

> Here's my cvslog_ps:

It's a but odd that there is no actual 'command'.  You are running
2.5.03.2382 - compiled from source on debian right?  Can you try
rebuilding from the latest source on the branch
CVSNT_BRANCH_2_5_03_2382?  There is more debugging in that than in the
standard 2382 source.

Regards,

Arthur