[cvsnt] Hi -Help needed for import permissions

Vikash Tripathi tripviki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 07:15:05 GMT 2007

Hi
I am new to CVSNT and trying to setup CVSNT Repository for my company.
I am using winCVS 1.3 as a Client and CVSNT version is 2.5.

I have created some repository and users also I am able to control the user
access on module level (read/write/create/tag etc).
Now the problem is:
Our company requires.

1. Restricting users who can Import modules in Repository (usually we want
to keep admin responsible for that one one else should be able to import new
modules to Repository).
2. while committing we are giving the comment tag, is there is anyway to add
the comment in source files which is getting committed? (append at end of
file as a comment).

looking for help from all of you....
Thanks and regards
Vikash