[cvsnt] reg: head-branch acl permission

Shivendra_Vishal Shivendra_Vishal at satyam.com
Thu Dec 20 13:22:46 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm using CVSNT 2.5.03 build 2382 on Windows server 2k3 environment.
Here everything is working fine except problem in applying ACL on head
and branch. When I am giving read permission on the head to the
developers and read/write permission on the branch then while committing
the changes in the branch developers get the error "User do not have
permission to write to the repository" whereas when I gave write
permission on the repository head then the developers were able to
commit their changes in the branch. However I want to give read write
permission on the head only to the Leads whereas developers should have
read write permission on the branch with only read permission on the
head.

 Any suggestions on how to apply the ACL in this scenario??

Regards,

Vishal

DISCLAIMER: