[cvsnt] Segfaults

MusiMeli abc at chartFX.com
Thu Dec 20 15:45:28 GMT 2007

Hello Arthur (and Bo)!

Bo has answered my first question from 2007-12-17 (thanks, Bo!)
But I would be glad if someone of you could also answer questions 2+3:

2) Our Admin isn't very happy to rebuild it because then you can't use the
automatic updates of Debian. And an important question is: If we would
rebuild it, get a logfile with more debug information and maybe find out
which command produces the segfault - how could we then AVOID the segfaults?
Do you think there may be a bug in cvsnt which could then be fixed?

3) The session log changes so often (is overwritten!) - do you know how to
configure it to append instead of overwriting? Or how else can I "save" the
relevant log entries?

Regards,
MusiMeli

"Arthur Barrett" <arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.101.1197662315.22380.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...

> Here's my cvslog_ps:

It's a but odd that there is no actual 'command'.  You are running
2.5.03.2382 - compiled from source on debian right?  Can you try
rebuilding from the latest source on the branch
CVSNT_BRANCH_2_5_03_2382?  There is more debugging in that than in the
standard 2382 source.

Regards,

Arthur