[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.04.2911

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Dec 21 17:30:16 GMT 2007

Petr,

> Is there any document that describes what contain
> the cvsnt-client, cvsnt-server, suite-client, and
> suite-server installers?

No - but that is a good idea.  I was hoping to move this to stable today
but I ran out of time (there are a couple of odd bug fixes to non-core
components), it now probably wont happen for a couple of weeks due to
the Christmas / New Year break.  When it moves to stable the downloads
will move to march-hare.com and I'll ensure there is some documentation
there as to what is in which package.

Regards,

Arthur