[cvsnt] Lock a particular Revision

Sachin Gowdar sachin.gowdar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 05:00:58 GMT 2007

Hi all,
Thanks Arthur for reply..

i did as per the instruction u have given

D:\>workspace>cvs -d :pserver:user at host:/Moveo co Project

next
D:\>workspace>cd Project
D:\>workspace>Project>A.txt

a notepad opened .. and i edit few lies. Then

D:\>workspace>Project>cvs commit -m "these many changes i did" A.txt
Checking in A.txt;
/Moveo/Project/A.txt,v  <--  A.txt
done

*but i could not able to get mode kx

can i get detail steps to lock the file. I am using Windows and CVSNT 2.5.03
*
Thanks
Sachin