[cvsnt] Authorization to Admin to create/import a project.

Sachin Gowdar sachin.gowdar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:10:58 GMT 2007

hi all,
the bellow commands  works  fine, so that other than  XYZ  no body can
import any new module.
But the problem starts when we want to create a new folder inside the
module.At that time it gives error that you cont create.
My problem is, i cont able add a new folder into a module when i execute
these commands. I used these commands to not to let everybody must create a
new project into the repository.

   cvs rchacl -u XYZ -a all .
   cvs rchacl -u ABC -a read,write,tag .   cvs rchacl -u DEF -a
read,write,tag .

 cvs rchacl -u GHI -a read,write,tag .

ACLMode=normal

Can anybody help me out of this.