[cvsnt] Not able to create CVS Repository Using WSAD

Fagun Bhavsar bfagun at yahoo.co.in
Fri Feb 2 12:14:10 GMT 2007

Hi,

  I have a CVS repository which I am able to checkout with TortoiseCVS (Using ext authentication). The same repository I would like to check out with
  WSAD 5.1.2 ( which is using eclipse version 2.1.3). So, when I try to create CVS repository Using WSAD, it gives me error:

  Error Validating Location: "Unknown response received from CVS server: This is restricted shell account"

  Please help me out.

  Regards,
  Fagun