[cvsnt] how to able a disabled account

3c seiki_ohnuki at 3circles.biz
Sun Feb 4 05:13:10 GMT 2007

Bo,

I use XP pro with sp2.
Using ssip instead of pserver sounds right.  But, honestly  I don't know
almost anything about sspi protocol at ll at this point, so  I think I need
to learn it first.  If you can suggest any resources I can use to learn it,
please let me know.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sam

news:l1g7s2tqjii28r5ackbh8pvnil9gjtp82b at 4ax.com...