[cvsnt] how to able a disabled account

3c seiki_ohnuki at 3circles.biz
Sun Feb 4 05:19:23 GMT 2007

Tony,

I don't know anything about sspi at this point and don't know the difference
between sspi and pserver.  Only I've known was that sspi seems to be more
suitable for Windows environment, but I didn't know why and how to use it
instead of pserver.  So, I'm going to learn sspi now.  If you know any good
resouce to learn it, please let me know.

Thank you for your help.

Sam

news:eq1rjl$o8h$1 at paris.nodomain.org...