[cvsnt] Modules2 definition

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Fri Feb 9 16:25:31 GMT 2007

Matt Schuckmann wrote:
> Many times people have said wait for 2.? or EVS and it will be better
> but that's really not much help for most us now.

If anyone has a patch to fix the behavior, we'll be happy to post it.
Hopefully that could get included in the 2.5.04 release if it arrives
soon.  Right now Tony has all efforts into EVS, which means this won't
get fixed soon (or at all) without someone in the OSS community helping out.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/