[cvsnt] Getting error when entering a new IP of CVS server through CVS Root Macro

Tim Chippington Derrick tim at chippingtonderrick.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 13:43:21 GMT 2007

What macro are you referring to? I regularly move between several
CVSNT servers (e.g. switching so I can update/commit an existing
sandbox to either the man office CVSNT server or the CVSNT server on
my laptop when I am off-site), and regularly use a macro in WinCVS
for this - the macro at "Macros -> CVS -> Chanage CVSROOT" in WinCVS
is very useful for this. Is this the one you are using?

Tim