[cvsnt] Performance with CVSNT 2.5.x

Xavier Robert xavier_robert at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:13:26 GMT 2007

We use CVSNT 2.5.x and we have a serious performance problem.

By default, CVS users come from a domain, and identification is very slow.

Our solution is to define a local user on the CVS machine and associated
users domain with this user :

This works fine and is transparent for the users but I don't understand what
is wrong with the first solution.