[cvsnt] trying to convert from CVSNT to svn

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Wed Jan 3 20:09:06 GMT 2007

Peter Lee wrote:
> I'm trying to convert from CVSNT to SVN.  I've been struggling with
> cvs2svn
> unsuccessfully.

cvs2svn doesn't support cvsnt repositories.
See, specifically, http://cvs2svn.tigris.org/faq.html#cvsnt for further
information.

> Perhaps if I converted CVSNT back to plain CVS or to some
> other format I could more easily convert it to SVN.  Does anyone know an
> easy way to do that?

I don't think anything exists to convert a cvsnt repository back into a cvs
one; it would be preferable if tools like cvs2svn could cope with the
[legitimate] extensions that cvsnt puts into the repository.

--
David Somers - typographer/programmer/whatever
Random and sometimes useful stuff blogged at http://www.omz13.com