[cvsnt] chacl on wincvs

Ralf Wiegand mrsun2001 at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 5 20:04:18 GMT 2007

OK, so my "sandbox" is on the PC.  I used wincvs to
checkout a module. Wincvs let me do "cvs lsacl" and I
can see who is the owner on the directory.

cvs lsacl

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

Directory: .
Owner: DCS+rxw6

When I do a : cvs chacl DCS+rxw6:n <directory_name>
i get:

cvs chacl DCS+sdr1:n .

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

cvs [chacl aborted]: server does not support chacl

It gives me this message.

Thanks
Ralf