[cvsnt] cvs.exe ignoring protocol in CVSROOT?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-cvsnt at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 9 01:04:20 GMT 2007

At Monday 8/1/2007 20:40, Derek Pribnow wrote:

>C:\Documents and Settings\Derek Pribnow\Desktop>set CVSROOT =
>":sspi:*domain\Dusty at CVSServer:/Repository"

Spaces and quotes ARE significants for the SET command! (You have
created a hard-to-query variable with a trailing space in its name,
and quotes inside its value). And I hope that * is not actually there.

set CVSROOT=:sspi:domain\Dusty at CVSServer:/Repository

Anyway, the CVSROOT environment variable is only evaluated outside a sandbox.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.