[cvsnt] sserver on Linux

JBarry at decaresystems.ie JBarry at decaresystems.ie
Tue Jan 9 17:02:09 GMT 2007

Installed, reinstalled cvsnt 2.5.03 (Scorpio) but sserver does not list as one
of the available protocols.

As suggested before I looked at the /etc/cvsnt/Plugins, the sserver entry is
commented out. It says that all the protocols are enabled by default??? Should I
uncomment and set the value to 0? Do I need to do something else after modifying
this file for the changes to take effect?

I know sserver is installed but it just isn't getting picked up.

I'm kinda lost here. Any help anyone can give is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay