[cvsnt] Checkout making files read-only

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Fri Jan 12 18:28:06 GMT 2007

When I check out certain directories, some of the files come across as
read-only while most do no.  I dug around on the server and found that
the repository files are different between the two:

Readonly:	permissions  71;
Writable:	permissions  444;

There was no editors or watchers in the cvs/fileattr.xml, so I assume
that something on commit caused this change.  Can anyone tell me what
caused this to happen and how I can fix it?

Thanks
chuck