[cvsnt] Mergepoint issues on 2.5.0.3 b2382

Tony Eva teva at Airspan.com
Mon Jan 15 13:37:21 GMT 2007

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> Tony Hoyle wrote:
> > btw. evs now has an option to enable this behaviour (not on
> > by default).

That is very good news -- thanks.  Could it be possible to reverse the
default, say via a PServer option?  (he asks, pushing his luck :-))

> Just read the other message.  I chose -i to enable it (inverse
> mergepoints, given that -b was used :p).

Andy's post suggesting a separate option made sense to me and -i seems
like a good choice.  I had no special reason for the -J scheme, it was
just something that had already been suggested elsewhere.

--
TonyE