[cvsnt] CVSNT - solaris

Roberta M roberta.mancini at uniroma1.it
Wed Jan 17 12:37:25 GMT 2007

> What is in your /etc/xinetd.d/cvspserver file?
This is my /etc/xinetd.d/cvspserver:

service cvspserver
{
   port        = 2401
   socket_type = stream
   protocol    = tcp
   wait        = no
   user        = root
   passenv     = PATH
   server      = /usr/local/bin/cvs
   server_args = -f --allow-root=/usr/cvsroot pserver
}

> p.s. I'm not sure how others feel (Tony, Arthur, etc.), but using the
> cvsnt
> email address as your return address when posting usenet messages is a tad
> silly.
Excuse me! I made an error in the Newsgroup's configuration. I hope now It's
ok!