[cvsnt] Audit on Oracle

AD a.dambrosio at cnispa.it
Thu Jan 18 10:55:30 GMT 2007

Hi all,
I have configured CVSNT to audit against a Oracle Database via ODBC.
Connection OK.
Create Tables NOK

I have rewrited the script create_tables_db2.sql  to make it compatible with
Oracle Data Types but table SessionLog is not created because the field Date
is a reserved word, is there some workaround ?

Thank you in adavance.