[cvsnt] moving CVSNT repository to Linux CVS server

Manjunath M[IS] m.manjunath at celstream.com
Tue Jan 9 09:10:05 GMT 2007

Hi there,

We have CVSNT version 2.5.03 ( SCORPIO )  build 2151  installed on
Windows 2003 server

We have to migrate the CVSNT repositories to an CVS server which is
installed on RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 3

Please let me know your valuable inputs on migration from CVSNT to CVS
on Linux

Regards,

Manjunath M

Celstream Technologies.

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic message, and any attachments to this electronic message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)named herein and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information. It is the property of Celstream
Technologies Limited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
strictly notified not to copy, forward, distribute or use this message or any
attachments thereto. If you have received this message in error, please delete
it and all copies thereof from your system and notify the sender at Celstream
Technologies or administrator at celstream.com immediately