[cvsnt] CVSNT - solaris

Roberta M roberta.mancini at uniroma1.it
Fri Jan 19 09:41:03 GMT 2007

Thank you to help me again.
I commented the line

#LockServer=localhost:2401

but now the error is:
connect to 192.168.25.21:2401 failed: Impossibile stabilire la connessione.
Rifiuto persistente del computer di destinazione.

Traslated It's (more or less): Impossible to establish the connection.
Persistent refusal of the destination computer

In the file /etc/cvsnt/PServer the default line is:
# LockServer       Default lock server location.  Can be overridden by
#                  LockServer directive in individual repositories.
#
#LockServer=localhost:80
So If I comment the line cvs use the port 80. Doesn't It?

Regards,

Roberta Mancini

news:eoo5lr$kke$1 at paris.nodomain.org...