[cvsnt] Toad and CVS

Tiago Ferreira tfferreira at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:05:23 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm having a problem when trying to use toad with cvsnt.

The cvsnt (2.5.03 Buiild 2382 ) is installed under Windows Server 2003 R2
Standard Edition SP1.

And when I tried to lock a package (in a remote client machine) using TOAD
I'm getting the following problem :

12:34:58 Error: Error in CVS (while attempting to get revision 1.1 of file
'PK_CVS_TEST.PKS' from project 'Test'): Unable to get revision from VCS
repository. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by
another process.

No one is using the file in question, so I believe that it shouldn't give
this kind of error.

Have anyone experienced this problem ?

Thanks
Tiago