[cvsnt] CVSNT history page still down?

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Fri Jan 19 17:59:45 GMT 2007

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Pretty much everything is archived on this list (normally posts called
> 'Latest Updates'.. I only recently changed the titles to contain the
> version/build numbers.
>
> The changelog also has everything in it right back into history.

Tony,

I think that what he after is a more simplistic history in a single place
(e.g. in the wiki?), rather than all the minutiae contained within the
ChangeLog or messages to this list.

e.g. version 1.1 feature x implemented
     version 1.2 feature y implemented
     version 1.3 feature z removed

--
David Somers - typographer/programmer/whatever
Random (and sometimes useful) stuff blogged at http://www.omz13.com