[cvsnt] CVSNT history page still down?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Jan 19 22:38:22 GMT 2007

> No idea what's going to happen with new cvsnt releases (Whether
> there will be an equivalent to the history page at all) since that's
> up to Arthur.

For changes that March Hare Software make to the repo there will be bug
numbers, which can be looked at in the Bugzilla/tt system.  I'll still
provide the "Latest Updates" messages to the newsgroup and the ChangeLog
file in the repo.

Once I work out how to drive the wiki then I'll create a new History
Page...

Regards,

Arthur