[cvsnt] Just-inTime Debugger error on cvs.exe

Peter Crowther Peter.Crowther at melandra.com
Thu Jan 25 09:27:05 GMT 2007

> From: Tony Hoyle
> I don't think the new windows error reporting system does anything
> except send to microsoft.. at least I've never seen it do
> anything else
> and there's no documentation I've seen that says much about
> it (least of all how to redirect it).

Correct.  If Microsoft get a reasonable number of errors reported for
the same product, they do at least appear to play hunt-the-vendor to
pass on the information - but I don't know whether there's a fee payable
to Microsoft for this, or whether one can pre-emptively register to
receive information for one's own product.

		- Peter