[cvsnt] Migrate repository from CVS (GNU) to CVSNT

TJH tharkin at sempratrading.com
Thu Jan 25 16:39:32 GMT 2007

When I tried that, all of the history was lost, as well as some of the
required info in the modules folder.

The "missing" files (when we try to compile) are actually files in the Attic
folders.  When we checkout the files, we do not get the files in the Attic
folders.  How can I get them as part of a checkout?

Thx for everyone's help so far.

news:mailman.550.1169504652.16616.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...