[cvsnt] Error "Up-to-date check failed for `new.txt'" even when latest revision

Thomas Singer cvsnt at smartcvs.com
Tue Jan 30 17:29:52 GMT 2007

I'm having a very strange problem with CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 which I can't solve
even after taking a look at the CVSNT sources. I have a simple text file
(-ko) at the latest revision locally. Then I perform an update with option
"-kkv" to switch the keyword substitution mode. Now I try to force to commit
it with SmartCVS, but I get the error message shown in the subject. Please
note, that the file really is at the latest revision. I've compared the
requests sent to the CVSNT server by SmartCVS and by the CVSNT client (both
attached) and they differ mostly between the Entry and Modified request. Is
it required to send the time in the Entry request? Or is the Checkin-time
request necessary?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Best regards,