[cvsnt] CVSNT - solaris

Roberta M roberta.mancini at uniroma1.it
Wed Jan 31 10:03:44 GMT 2007

Hello Richard,

I have understood: the problem was the LockServer!!
I left the config of lockserver the default setting. I restart the services.
I check the configuration file, but the port isn't open. Using TortoiseCVs
Ver 1.8.29 from Windows the error is:
cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from 192.168.25.21:
ld.so.1: cvsnt: fatal: libstdc++.so.6: open failed: No such file or
directory

I'm using Solaris 10... You suggest to install the package found on
sunreeware site?
Thank you again
Roberta

news:mailman.527.1169202656.16616.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...