[cvsnt] ignoring .class on import but no .cvsignore file

Zac Elston Zac.Elston at metavante.com
Mon Jul 2 16:47:34 BST 2007

greetings.

I didn't see any mention of this in the list archives...but maybe
it's just a feature..

when importing a project with some .class files, they are ignored and
thus not placed in the repo

I have no .cvsignore file  and .class only shows up in cvswrappers

[zelston CVSROOT]$ grep class *
cvswrappers:*.class -k 'b'

I can import them with "-I!"  but I'd rather default it so I don't
have to explain that to 20 developers.   why are .class files being
ignored?  where do I turn that off?

Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382
(client/server)
RHEL4.5

thanks
-zaq