[cvsnt] Building CVSNT 2684 on Solaris 9 x86

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Jul 4 05:03:56 BST 2007

Yes - we really do need a list of which compiler versions we use internally to compile each release.  I've modified the latest internal customer builds to include the compiler version in the trace - this feature will also make it to 2.5.04.

On solaris we still use gcc, though moving to the native sun compiler is a goal for some time in the future.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett