[cvsnt] Unicode file line end defect on branch.

Klaus Beyer Klaus.Beyer at Digatron.de
Mon Jul 9 07:45:57 BST 2007

I discovered the following problem:

1) branch a Unicode file
2) modify the file on the branch.
3) commit the file

The result is:  all lines gets an extra CR.
This happens always on the 1. branch. On the main trunk it's OK and on
the 2. branch it's OK again.
I use version 2.5.03 Build 2382. I tried Build 2704 and I got the same
result.

Is this a known issue? What can I do to avoid this?

Thanks,
Klaus