[cvsnt] email notification help

Chris Purves pchris at aims-bio.com
Mon Jul 9 23:35:52 BST 2007

Hello,

I have read through the documentation about email notification and there
appears to be at least three ways to go about it: loginfo, modules, and
watch command as well as the method prescribed in the email notification
section, through the commit_email file.

What I would like to do, is for commits to a specific module send out
notification emails to a group listed in the groups file once per day.
What would be the best way to go about this?  I have sendmail installed on
the server, so I can make use of the
MailCommand in PServer.

--
Chris Purves