[cvsnt] CVS in Windows for Websepher Integration Message broker v6.0.

Matam, Viswanath viswanath.matam at liberty.co.za
Thu Jul 12 16:20:44 BST 2007

Hi,

I am new comer to the group.

I am working on Websepher Integration Message broker v6.0.

I have downloaded free software CVSNT 2.5.03(Scorpio) from the net.

I installed in my windows NT 2000. I set up the configuration as per
manual and its working ( I created one folder called CVSRepo and  opened
CVS control panel->clicked the Repository configuration Tab->here I
given the path of the repository)

I created one folder under CVSRepo and copied some my flows(data) in to
this new folder

Now I opened my Message broker toolkit which is eclipse based one. I
selected the CVS perspective, clicked Add new CVS repository, given the
host, path, user id and password.

Now I refreshed and able to see the Pserver.

I selected the flow from repository and checked out. Now the flow came
to my local system and disconnected. After disconnect, am able to see
only the project/folder name and no data is there inside that folder.

Can any one help me in this regards, why I am not getting the data under
the retrieved project from repository..

Regards

Viswanath Matam

MQSI Team-Liberty Life

Cell: +27 797 202 932

The e-mail and attachments are confidential and intended only for selected recipients. If you have received it in error, you may not in any way disclose or rely on the contents. You may not keep, copy or distribute the e-mail. Should you receive it, immediately notify the sender of the error and delete the e-mail.Also note that this form of communication is not secure, it can be intercepted, and may not necessarily be free of errors and viruses in spite of reasonable efforts to secure this medium.