[cvsnt] SSPI

glenn opdycke-hansen glennoph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:26:53 BST 2007

I use sspi on winxp.  It works well on windows o/s because it uses the
windows security for authentication.
But you stated you are using Ubuntu.  I do not know that sspi will work with
linux.
cvsnt is great on windows, but for ubuntu i have had better luck with
subversion.
Perhaps others had success with cvsnt on ubuntu.

--glenn