[cvsnt] sessionid as foreign key

bwhicks at aep.com bwhicks at aep.com
Wed Jul 18 17:55:29 BST 2007

Hey guys, hoping someone can help here.

I have audit logging enabled on a 2.5.03.2382 linux server. It is using
ODBC to connect to a DB2 database. It was working fine for a while, but
now all of a sudden it is inserting "0" for the session ID in tables other
than the sessionlog table (i.e. the taglog table). This is obviously
wrong, so I did a trace and where it shows the SQL statement being used to
insert the data, it shows a 0 being inserted there, too.

Is CVS not getting the right sessionID from previous queries or something?
What could be the problem?

Thanks a lot!

Brian