[cvsnt] cvs server: Couldn't open default trigger library: No suchfile or directory on Solaris 10 (Sparc)

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Jul 23 14:08:06 BST 2007

Rudi,

I've no idea why the library is not installing on your system.  Try this
file:
http://www.cvsnt.org/archive/cvsnt-2.5.03.2685-sol9-sparc32.gz
<http://www.cvsnt.org/archive/cvsnt-2.5.03.2685-sol9-sparc32.gz>

The above file is a more recent installer - however the actual build has
some other problems which means that it should not be used for
production data, however it will at least test if the library is
installed...  I know our comercial builds install correctly, but I
haven't tried installing the open source builds on our solaris box for
over a year.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett