[cvsnt] Does Commit Message make a difference in the version

Raj Simha cvs_admn at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 22:08:29 BST 2007

Sorry the file <file1> was not ears file it was properties file.

  I dont think it is because of the time stamps.

  looks like some thing related to -ko options.

  Any of you, Please do let me know what exactly is going on?

  Thanks,
  -Raj

Medve Emilian-EMMEDVE1 <Emilian.Medve at freescale.com> wrote:
  Hi Raj,

As far as my understanding goes if the time stamp of a file changes, CVS
will consider it "different". The timestamps of the checkedout files are
stored in CVS/Entries.

Cheers,
Emil

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[x] Public
[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary