[cvsnt] OT: support.cvsgui newsgroup dead?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Jul 31 09:05:30 BST 2007

Gerhard Fiedler wrote:
> Mark Spacw wrote:
>
>> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>>> cvsgui is hosted on yahoo groups.. we just mirror it.  It was supposed
>>> to be a temporary thing but kind of stuck around.
>
> I've had Yahoo groups stop sending emails before, but I thought at the time
> that it was due to something odd with the email host (was a Brazilian ISP
> account). I'm not sure though.

We run our own email so I can track it right down to the connection
attempts - and they stopped even attempting delivery.  This has happened
multiple times in the past but they used to give an option to restart
the emails... this time there's no such option.

I've deleted the extra email address I was using.. could restart it but
it's going to take time to setup (and next time it needs some kind of
monitoring so when it goes dead it can be kickstarted.. not sure how to
arrange that yet).