[cvsnt] Upgrade from CVSNT 2.5.02 (Build 2088) to CVSNT 2.5.03 (Build 2382)

lucia.kaeser at helvetia.de lucia.kaeser at helvetia.de
Tue Jul 31 16:23:18 BST 2007

Hi experts,

we use CVSNT (2.5.02) on a Windows 2000 Server and WinCVS (2.0.2.4 Build4)
on several Windows NT PC's.

Now I want to upgrade to CVSNT 2.5.03 and my question is:
do I have to install the new cvsnt version on both "sides" - meaning on
the server    a  n  d      on the client pc's
or is it enough to install the new cvsnt version just on the server?
With best regards

Lucia Käser