[cvsnt] Looking for help in setting up Wincvs 2.0.2.4 for windows.

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Jun 1 06:06:11 BST 2007

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:22:21 +0900, "Nise" <nisek at softbridge-s.com>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>What?s your CVSNT version? Platform on which CVSNT is running?
>
>Is CVSNT working?
>For CVSNT chk the page:
>??http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/InstallCVSNT25.html
>And were you successful with the section ... ?Testing the CVS connection
>with?...
>
>WinCVS installation guide:
>    http://www.wincvs.org/winhtml/wincvs11.htm#_Toc453646170
>(the WinCVS version may defer, but I think, the above doc is fine.)

No, that document is about WinCvs 1.1, which is a completely different
version from what is used now....
I think that the 1.1 version actually shipped with it's own cvs
client, whereas the current version of WinCvs needs CVSNT installed
(as client) too.

>WinCVS user?s guide:
>??http://www.thathost.com/wincvs-howto/

Again a too old document!
Here is a newse version of the same dealing with WinCvs 1.3, which is
much closer to today's 2.x version:
http://ikon.as/wincvs-howto/

HTH

/Bo