[cvsnt] Problem connecting cvsnt with prefix from linux

HECHMANN IVO IVO.HECHMANN at sbb.ch
Mon Jun 4 14:00:00 BST 2007

--- Erhalten von  I0.U114371 051 220 26 41                   04.06.07 15.00

Hello;

We have used cvsnt 2.0.9 for a long time. We used absolute repository
prefixes as most of the clients are eclipse-based and early eclipse-
versions had problems synchronizing cvsnt without absolute prefix. We've
moved to cvsnt 2.5.03 now. All works fine except

Connecting a repository from Linux Clients
With 2.0.9 we used CVSROOT=:pserver:user at host/d//repo/foo
Now with 2.5.03 using the cvsroot above the cvs reponse is
'/d//repo/foo: no such repository'.

I know the absolute repository prefix is bad, we have changed this
for most repositories to relative prefixes. But some repositories still
want to use the old, absolute prefix. Is it possible to connect such
repositories under linux?

Thank you for any help...

Ivo

  -> cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook