[cvsnt] Is there a changelog anywhere for CVSNT?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:34:47 BST 2007

Hi,

I've been keeping my eyes out on the CVSNT site for newer versions as I am
eagerly waiting a versioning way to move / rename files, and see that a new
build of CVSNT (2704) has been released.  Is there a changelog anywhere to
indicate what this new version includes / incorporates?

The CVSNT History page is dead (as it has been for over a year already), so
I was wondering if that information could be found anywhere else.

I've also kept my eyes on the EVS project, to see if that has had any
movement recently, but that looks somewhat stalled as well - does anyone
know if that is moving forward?

Can we expect to see version'ed moves & renames of files &/or directories
anytime soon?  I know experimentally something was released a while ago -
has that been improved upon at all?

Thanks for the info!

Eric