[cvsnt] Is there a changelog anywhere for CVSNT?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Jun 5 20:34:11 BST 2007

Eric B. wrote:
> Can we expect to see version'ed moves & renames of files &/or directories
> anytime soon?  I know experimentally something was released a while ago -
> has that been improved upon at all?

evs has all of these (and a lot more) and is currently under extremely
heavy development (it's been a long wait but is is nearly a complete
rewrite).  My progress on that is a publicly available document, and
from time to time I release a testing release (plus I've got deadlines
to meet as there's a lot of stuff waiting in the wings for it to be
ready).

cvsnt as far as I know won't be gaining any features like that - new
releases are aimed towards stabilisation of the features for the
commercially supported packages (the commercial side won't be moving to
evs for a while yet).