[cvsnt] Memory allocation error help

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Jun 6 02:22:52 BST 2007

Use the cvs admin command to delete binary revisions with great care -
it is not supported in any way.

If you really need to delete revisions then I'd suggest you
copy/duplicate the repo and test on the copy not the original.

BTW - If you are working with large binary files - on the commercial
side we recommend using a 64 bit OS - we supply 64 bit builds for
Solaris and HPUX 11i (and soon SuSE 9).

Regards,

Arthur Barrett