[cvsnt] Error displyed while viewing graph

Indhu indhu at cdactvm.in
Thu Jun 7 07:37:39 BST 2007

Hi,

I got the following error in a CVSNT client machine(Windows 2000) when
tried to view the graph of a particular file. When the user logins,
selects the file & view the graph, it is getting displayed. But when you
close the window & try to view the graph again the error message is
displayed. In other systems it is working fine.

Impossible to open the temp file
'C:\DOCUME~1\ravi\LOCALS~1\Temp\cvsgui' for write (error 22)cvs -z9 log
-- SRS_MAT.doc (in directory E:\XXX_ABC\XYZ-BCD\RST\Documents\)

Can anybody tell me the reason for this error?

- indhu