[cvsnt] Undo Commit?

Raj Simha cvs_admn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 15:58:14 BST 2007

Hi Every one,

  My colleague, accidentally commited a file which he is not supposed to do that now.

  Say    Test.ear 1.2 , he has to commit this version only after I have committed Test.ear 1.1 version.

  But he accidentally committed the 1.2 version ahead.

  What can i do now.

  please help me its really urgent.

  Thanks,
  -Raj