[cvsnt] How to find rogue cvs.exe???

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jun 15 08:08:02 BST 2007

I found one method, but it is a bit clumsy. I would rather like to have
a way to use a command like:
 "findpath cvs.exe"
or similar and then a display of *all* instances that could be found via
the path on the system.

The cludge solution I found is:
- Create new shortcut on desktop
- Enter cvs.exe in "location of item" (no path!)
- Next and finish
Now open the shortcut properties and look at "Target"
Here is the path to the cvs.exe file.

But it only gives a single value of course....

Best regards,

Bo Berglund